Durable Test Balls – Non Ferrous
- Manufactured from acetal.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Used for testing of metal and x-ray detectors.
- Designed for food & beverage manufacturers.
Durable Test Balls are available in Acetal (coloured) or PTFE (white) material.
For other sizes not listed here, please refer to our Stock & Supply information.
A certificate is provided with each test piece and a replacement copy can be emailed in pdf format upon request.
Items listed on this web site are maintained as stock items as much as possible where supply is typically 2-5 days from ordering.
Stock availability can be subject to unexpected demand or supplier constraints beyond Inspection Systems control and supply status will be advised as soon as possible if affected.
Can’t find what you’re looking for in Detectamet Products
We can order other items from our supply partners by Special Order. To view the full range please visit www.metal-detectable-products.com
Can’t find what you’re looking for in Test Pieces Products
Contact Inspections Systems Australia or New Zealand
If you would like to place a Special Order please provide us with the relevant product codes, descriptions or images where possible. Special Order items are subject to the following conditions:
- Special Order – Standard Supply – Special Order items are included on the next stock supply order, typically 4 to 8 weeks to supply subject to availability with the supplier.
- Special Order – Urgent Supply – Customers can place a Special Order for urgent supply where freight costs from the supplier is at the Customer’s expense, supply is typically 1-2 weeks subject to availability with the supplier.
NOTE: Inspection Systems reserves the right not to quote or supply items not listed on the above websites (eg: if not viable due to supplier or freight constraints).